Monday, March 15, 2010

The arrival of my fabulous mannequin

This lovely lady is going to make my life a lot easier. I'll have an attractive, willing and completely immobile model at my disposal whenever I desire. Her arrival this afternoon has already allowed me to photograph a batch of ladies' neckties which are available now on my etsy shop. She'll also be great for market stalls (when I get together enough stock to apply for the next ones!) More wallpaper and resin supplies also arrived today so I'll be kept busy for the next week or so. Also to come are a lot more scarves which are cut out but unassembelled. If only I didn't have a job to go to every day!

1 comment:

  1. That's great! I had to leave mine in Australia when I moved to Spain and I miss it so much! It definitely beats trying to take self photos and gives a good consistency through listings. :)

    ReplyDelete